Friday, December 4, 2009

One of these Days....

I will catch up on the crazy things that have happened. But for now this is all you get....


Alex and I are having another baby!

7 comments:

Katie said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!! When?

Emily said...

Congrats! You have a good excuse to not blog for a while. :)

Heather English said...

Wow! I have to admit I am surprised after talking to you at reunion, but that's awesome! Good Luck and congratulations!

MontyFam said...

Congratulations!!! Look forward to finding out the due date : )

Shelly said...

Congratuations!! When are you due?

Kimbooly said...

Enjoy your pregnancy, and I hope you have a perfectly healthy May Day baby. : )

I'm about ready to pop right now and NOT be pregnant for awhile (who am I kidding? I have loved it! I'm just ready to see my new little one and actually hold him in my arms and welcome him to the family)

jenny said...

Oh my! Apparently it's been awhile since I have checked your blog! CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!

Will you find out what you are having?