Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Jana...

For Christmas Jana received a wooden birthday cake. When she was playing with it on Christmas, she brought it over to me and said, "Blow the candles out and make a wish." I did and then said to her. "I wished that you would go help Emily and AJ set the table for lunch. Do you think my wish will come true?" She looked at me and said, "Nope because you told me your wish!"

3 comments:

Mimi said...

hahaha love it!

Nana (Lonna)and Grandpa (Max) said...

Have not been to bloggerland for four months because of the crazy lives we live. I decided tonight to catch up on everyone else's lives. I read every blog way back to August and am amazed at how your children have grown--expecially Callie. Congratulations on the upcoming new one!
Loved your pics and your posts.

Jessica said...

that atta girl Jana!