Why is it that when you are waiting for the cable man or deliveryman or anyone else they are always late? I don't understand why when they tell you they will be there between 12:30 -1:00 they don't show up until almost 2. Or when they tell you they will be there between 8am and noon they show up at 8:15am during the five minutes you left to run your kids to school. Or when they give you an estimated time of 10am-2pm. It ruins your whole day. Why can't we say you can wait for me and I'll be there between 8am-8pm? I have a few time been pleasantly surprised when they give me an estimated time and the show up first thing. But that rarely happens. I guess I can't complain to much because I am usually running late, and I end up making someone wait for me. But usually only for a few minutes. I am however getting a lot better at being on time. Some days are better then others. So here's to not making someone else wait for me. Have a great, wonderful, fabulous day!
No comments:
Post a Comment