Monday, October 13, 2008

I LOVE MY KIDS!!!

The cutest thing happened this morning. I sent Jana upstairs to wake up AJ and Callie so that we could take Emily to school. A few minutes later AJ and Jana came down the stairs holding hands. Jana informed me that AJ was too tired to walk by himself so she had to help him. They spent the next few minutes walking around holding hands. When I asked Jana to go get my purse, AJ sat down and waited for her to get back. Then Jana took his hand again and walked him out to the car. She helped him in and walked him to his seat. It is so nice to see my kids doing something sweet for each other, instead of fighting. I LOVE MY KIDS!!!

3 comments:

Kimbooly said...

That is absolutely adorable!

Shelly said...

Awwwww. Adorable.

BTW great job on the haircuts.

Jessica said...

We live for those moments as few and far between as they may be! It's what makes everything worth enduring!- See you soon!