Then we were off to Grandma Louise's Home. We went and spent time with Alex's mother and sisters and their family's. It was fun talking and watching the kids play. I even taught Kendal and Michelle how to play Ticket to Ride. My kids are always excited to see there cousins and play. We stayed the night at Grandma's. The next morning I got to take Alex to the airport at 4:30 in the morning. The nice things were that I left my kids sleeping with my mother-in-law and the airport is only 20 min. away from her house. When I got back to her house I went back to bed for a little longer. After we all got up, Alex's Sisters Vickie and Veronica, come over. The kids played for a little bit and then we went to Sizzler for Kendal's 12th Birthday. The sizzler in Bountiful is one of the best I have ever been to. We then went back to Grandma's house to let the kids play. I packed up the car and got ready to go to my family reunion. We had lots of fun and are always sad when it is time to go. Thanks Grandma Louise!

No comments:
Post a Comment