Friday, December 14, 2007

Jana does know how to SMILE!

Jana is my sweet angel. But she has a hard time smiling for the camera. I have captured a few smiling pictures I thought I would share with you. Jana loves to talk on the phone and to dress up. She is smiling because gets to do both. Isn't she cute!


































































Jana decided to put my mascara on. Jana had been really quiet, so I sent AJ to find her. When he went up stairs calling her name I heard her run out of my room. Next I heard Aj say "Wait Jana, I want to see your beard." I went to get my camera. I told Jana that if she was going to get into my makeup, then I get to take a picture. As you can see she wasn't happy about having her picture taken. But what a cute picture I can show her husband someday.

No comments: