The other day I was invited to a friends house for dinner. Homemade chicken noodle soup and homemade bread. How could I pass that up. So I picked up my kids from school and told them that if they wanted to go with me then they had to get their chores done fast. Alex was waiting for the cable guy, so I could easily leave someone behind if they didn't help. Well, they all worked hard to clean the room they are in charge of and then put their clean laundry away. Jana and AJ finished more quickly then Emily. ( They have easier rooms to clean.) When I asked Emily if she was done so she could put her clothes away. She said, " I just have to roll up the vacuum cord and put it away." I told her she needed to hurry because I was getting ready to leave. The next thing I hear is Jana saying to Emily, "here, I'll roll up the vacuum cord and put it away so you can go put your clothes away." I almost started to cry. I was so proud of Jana that she would help her sister like that. Just when you think they don't like each other they do something like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment