Monday, August 10, 2009

County Fair... Kids FREE night.






My friend Liz invited us down to Turlock for Swimming and Pizza. And then we could go over to the County Fair. I wasn't sure that I wanted to go to the Fair ,but spending time with friends sure was appealing. So I decided to go. Jessica also decided to go, which was nice because we ended up riding down there together. The kids had a blast swimming and and playing, but were a little sad when we told them it was time to get out and go. That changed quickly when we told them we were still going to see them at the fair. We had a lot of fun seeing all the animals, and seeing friends. But there were way to many people there for my taste. Dora and Diego were there and it was at least 1 1/2 hour wait. Maybe even longer. So we stopped showed the kids from a distance Dora and Diego and we went on our way. We saw all kinds of animals from snakes and turtles to cows and pigs. My kids couldn't believe how many animals there were. They even got the chance to touch a few of them. And what is a fair with out a treat. I'm not a big fan of cotton candy and nether are most of my kids so when we stopped, I got popcorn instead. We had a great time. Thanks Liz for thinking of us!

1 comment:

Liz E said...

I am so glad you came down. It is always good spending time with you!