Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Crazy Things Callie and Colby Will Do.....

Posted by PicasaYesterday our goods Friends Brian and Jessica stopped by for a few minutes. While we were talking, the kids were off playing. All the kids were upstairs playing , except Callie and Colby. We didn't think twice about what Callie and Colby were doing because the kept coming in and out of the room we were in. The next thing we know Colby came in with his pants off. (Which isn't out of the ordinary, he change his clothes a lot.) But he also had his diaper off. Jessica and I both got up to see what they were doing. Come to find out Callie was trying to change Colby's diaper. At first I couldn't believe it. But after I thought about it, I wasn't surprised. She would change herself if I let her. I just can't believe Colby let her change his diaper.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love it! Can I just copy this onto my blog? They are quite a pair!