The other day I was at Jessica's house helping her with a vinyl project. When her cute son started crying. Jessica and Brian walked over to see if he was ok. But he asked for me. So I kissed his finger. Then he wanted Callie. (She was upstairs playing). We all tried to calm him down but he just kept saying "Callie, Callie, Callie." The next thing we hear was Callie saying, "I'm coming Toby(Colby), I'm coming Toby (Colby)," as she was walking down the stairs. She then went and gave him a hug and made sure he was ok. Colby and Callie have a love/hate relationship. sometimes they are so sweet to each other, and sometimes all they do is fight.
As I was getting ready to go vote, this is a conversation I had with Jana.
Me-"Jana would you put your shoes on please and then help Callie put on her socks?"
Jana- " Where are we going?"
Me- "We are going to vote."
Jana-" I get to vote."
Me- "Well, no. I get to vote, you have to be 18 to vote"
Jana- "So I don't get to hold up a yes on 8 sign? Do I get to just play then?"
I then explained to Jana that we now get to vote on prop 8. Jana was happy with that. Callie on the other hand just kept saying. " No mommy, I vote."
I asked Callie to get me a diaper so I could change her. She got the diaper pad, wipes and a diaper. Then she looked directly at me and said "No, Jana do it." She wanted Jana to change her diaper. Silly girl.
On Tuesday Emily's class at school talked about the election and who they would vote for. Emily voted for Barack Obama. When she got home, we were watching the election results and they showed a picture a Barack Obama. She then looked at me and said "That's what Obama looks like. I thought he had a mustache."





1 comment:
They say the funniest things. Your kids are so cute. Excited to get the all together at Christmas. It was good seeing you!
Post a Comment