This past year our family had season passes to six flags. And so I decided that I would take my kids one last time before they expired on Jan 6. We were going to go on Friday Jan 4 so Alex go come with us. But on Wednesday I woke up and decided it was a nice day and I didn't want clean my house. So I called Alex and asked him if he thought we would really go on Friday. He said we could if I wanted. But for some reason I felt like something was going to come up, and we wouldn't be able to go. I decided that I would take the kids that day and if we wanted we could always go again. I am so glad I did take them. Because on Friday it ended up raining so much that our newly finished yard started to flood. They finished the yard the day before.
Anyway we had so much fun at six flags. We saw the sea lion show and the Shouka the Killer Whale show. After the Shouka show my kids talked me into getting them a stuffed killer whale with a Santa hat. Hey I think I did pretty good, one souvenir for each kid all year. We also got to feed the Seals and ride an Elephant. The kids loved feeding the seals. Jana didn't like touching the fish, but she still had fun. They loved the Elephant ride so much we did that twice. Even Callie liked the Elephant ride. We walked around and saw the other animals there, Lions, Tigers, Cheetahs, Cougars, Giraffes, Penguins, More Elephants, Seals, Sea lions, and a Killer Whale. Then of course The kids went on some rides. Emily's favorite rides were the taz sings and the big tea cups. AJ's favorite rides were the taz swings and the little roller coaster. Jana favorite rides were, the merry-go-round, and the little roller coaster or fast train as Jana calls it. Callie could only go on the merry-go-round, and the balloons. But she had fun trying to run away from Mom, and watching the other kids play. As we walked around we also saw some of the Characters. Callie didn't like them, but the others did and Jana even smiled when I took some pictures. I have some friends who told me I was crazy for taking my kids by myself, but we really had a great day and I didn't have to clean my house that day. After we met Alex and my sister Janae at The Macaroni Grill. The food was so good and the kids were well behaved. What an ending to a Great Day.
Hooded Towel Tutorial
1 year ago







No comments:
Post a Comment